24 August 2013

Never in Romiley for too long... Off to France!

Tomorrow I will be going to Morgat on the Crozon peninsula in Brittany, northwest France, with my parents, youngest brother, Ethan, and my family's dog, Roxy. My other brother, Fraser, is at Leeds festival at the moment and will get back home after we leave so is therefore not coming with us. We're travelling by car and ferry so will be leaving at about 3pm tomorrow in order to give us plenty of time to get to Plymouth for the night ferry to Roscoff. 

My parents have got a little holiday home there so it is where a lot of our holidays have been over the last few years. I've always found French easier than Spanish which may be due to these regular opportunities for me to practise the language, this was why I decided to spend the majority of my summer in Spain this year. I also went to Leeds festival last year which means that this is the first time I'll be going to Morgat in two years. It'll be nice for me to spend some time with my family before my year abroad as well as practising French and relaxing on beaches!

We have to pay to use WiFi there so I'm unsure whether I'll be updating this while I'm away but if not there will be a post after we come back on the 3rd September, just 10 days before leaving for China! I think I've got most things organised for it now though so shouldn't be in a mad panic trying to get things done when I get back.

À bientôt!



One of our favourite beaches - Lostmarch

Ethan and I in the garden of the house in 2010 with the swimming pool behind us

No comments:

Post a Comment